Don’t Hold Back On Your Dreams! Spend Less And Live Better By Doing This!
September 2, 2021 | Emma Frost
Despite what the likes of Instagram and Facebook may tell you, it's possible to spend less and live better. We're not saying it's the easiest thing in the world. However, you're far more likely to achieve your long-term dreams and aspirations if you decrease your spending now. You can achieve your life's wishes with our seven top tips to spend less and live better.
How to Spend Less and Live Better
1. Let The Trends Go
Social media is the bane of wallets across the globe. Whether you like to scroll through Instagram, spout your opinions on Twitter, or keep up with friends from school on Facebook, social platforms have a habit of making you shop until you drop.
However, you need to practice self-discipline, otherwise, you'll end up purchasing every shiny new thing you find online. Trends come and go, but once you've spent your monthly money, that's it. If you're finding it hard not to let FOMO get you down, take a break from social media to spend less and live better. Constantly aiming to keep up with the trends will put you in a challenging financial situation.
2. Set Your Goals
Before we began, we touched briefly on dreams and aspirations. Well, now is the time to turn these into goals. Essentially, we advise you asking yourself the following questions:
- What is the "good life" for me?
- What am I working for?
Don't be discouraged if you find them difficult to answer. Knowing what we want and why we want it is hard for most people. But once you find out about the things that fulfill you, it's easier to spend less and live better.
3. Find Joy In Decluttering
The key to unlocking your better life is to manage it. And declutter your home is the best place to start since it's one environment you can completely control. It's no secret that cleaning and tidying boost your health and happiness. Not to mention it can make you feel more professional and capable of achieving your goals, financial or otherwise. The best part — it costs nothing!
4. Start Bartering
Yes, bartering is a skill that takes time and practice to learn. But put the effort in, and you'll be well on your way to spend less and live better. Bartering with people at yard sales and similar venues can be tricky, especially when they're holding onto their money for dear life. However, even cutting five or ten dollars off the original price is a win! So, go out and try your luck. After all, if you don't ask, you'll never get.
5. Save Your Raise
Whenever you get a raise, it's tempting to go on a bit of a shopping spree. Instead, try to resist that temptation and save half of it. Then, continue to save half of every bonus or reward you get too. Paying your bills and living better becomes far more manageable when you're not splashing your cash around every time you receive a windfall. Once you've built up a decent savings pot, you can go on more family vacations! If that isn't living your best life, we don't know what is.
6. Be Present During Experiences
Invest in experiences, not stuff. Nobody needs fancy things. Instead, we need time with our loved ones. Whether you go to the zoo or have a coffee on the couch, be present with those who make you happy, and everything else becomes easier.
7. Don't Panic During Emergencies
Emergencies are one of the biggest bank breakers. If you've only just started to spend less and live better, you might not have a large enough emergency fund to cover crises.
Luckily, we have an option for you when it feels like all hope is lost — a payday loan! With payday loans in Idaho, offered by Idaho Title Loans, Inc., you can receive between $100 and $500 to fund the problem in as little as half an hour. Whether you have overdue bills that need to be covered or unexpected medical fees, a payday loan can help when there are no other routes to take.
Follow these steps to get one:
- Fill out our short online inquiry form, which sends your information straight to your closest Idaho Title Loans, Inc. storefront. Alternatively, begin the process by giving your local store a direct call during standard business hours.
- Once you have submitted the online request form, a representative from your nearest location will call you back within minutes. They will confirm your information, go over the required items, and answer any of your questions.
- Bring your government-issued photo ID, most recent pay stub, most recent bank statement, and a blank check from an active checking account in your name to your local store.
- When you arrive, one of our friendly loan representatives will examine your documents to verify your information and determine whether you qualify for approval.
- If you do qualify for approval, the loan agent will ask you to sign a few documents.
- After that, you'll leave with the cash you need to pay for your financial crisis!
Get Your Payday Loan Today
Overall, be patient with yourself when you're starting to spend less and live better. Some days will be better than others. But you can count on us to be here for you when things get tough. We're only a phone call or online form away. Call us at 800-514-2274 or submit a short inquiry for Idaho payday loans on our website to get started!