What You Need To Know Before Getting An Idaho Payday Loan
You must know all the facts about an Idaho payday loan before you make a decision. That way, you can ensure you choose a path perfect for you. Understanding the requirements, your credit score, the process, and your reason for borrowing are just a few things you should consider before venturing into the cash advance realm.
In this article, we will cover everything you should know beforehand, allowing you to make a well-informed decision.
So, without further ado, let's jump right in.
What To Know About Idaho Payday Loans
1. The Requirements
Firstly, you should know what you need to have to gain approval.
Don't worry; we don't request mountains of paperwork or hard-to-find documents. In fact, everything is probably within an arm's reach as you read this.
To get an Idaho payday loan from us, you will need:
- Identification — You can pick any from the list below, if yours is valid:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America non-driver's card
- A United States of America driver's license
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America military ID card
- A United States of America military dependent's ID card
- Recent pay slip — This gives us the most accurate representation of your earnings. Ensure it covers your last month of work.
- Blank check — Your blank check must be from an account in your name (ensure the name matches your ID).
2. Your Credit Score
You may have noticed that we didn't mention your credit score in the requirements section — and there's a good reason for that.
Good credit isn't one of our requirements! At Idaho Title Loans, Inc., we approve people from all economic backgrounds. So, even if you have a poor or fair score, you can probably still qualify.
That said, it's useful to know your credit score before applying. Some people think they have a bad credit rating when it isn't as terrible as they believed. So, it’s always best to check.
3. The Process
Once you've gathered the required items, it's time to understand how to get an Idaho payday loan.
Luckily, our process is straightforward, as you'll see from the below:
- Please begin by completing our easy-to-understand form. It delivers your information to your closest store. Alternatively, feel free to contact your local store directly via phone during standard office hours.
- After you have sent the form, we will call you back to discuss your information, answer questions, and ensure you understand everything we need from you.
- Following the conversation, head to your nearest Idaho Title Loans, Inc. shop with the necessary items.
- Upon arrival, we will verify your paperwork and decide how much we can lend you.
- Provided you are satisfied with the money, we guide you through the final bits and pieces. All we require is a couple of signatures in the relevant boxes.
- Finally, we send the money directly to your bank account. It should not take longer than 24 hours to appear. In some cases, you will see it on the same day as you apply for the loan.
4. Your Reason(s) For Borrowing
This should go without saying, but you'd be surprised by the number of people who attempt to get a payday loan for no good reason.
Before applying, ensure your situation justifies borrowing. Payday loans should be used for emergencies only, not frivolous spending, vacations, gift purchasing, weddings, or shopping sprees.
Typically, our clients use our payday loans to pay for:
- urgent travel costs. After all, vacations are all fun and games until an emergency arises at home and you need an expensive same-day flight to deal with it.
- medical or vet bills, including breathing problems, cystitis, bloat or gastric dilation volvulus, trauma, collapse, and kittening problems.
- home repairs. Typically, this includes broken windows or doors, leaking roofs, faulty water heaters, gas leaks, furnace problems, and electrical issues.
- vehicular repairs, such as flywheel replacements, front brake pads replacement, clutch repairs, cylinder head gasket replacement, and battery replacements.
5. The Duration
Lastly, you're probably wondering how long it takes to get a payday loan.
While most traditional loans take weeks to process, the money will hit your account the same day as you apply or the next business day, ensuring you fund your emergency quickly.
Submit Your Idaho Payday Loan Inquiry Here!
Knowing all of these is going to equip you to make the best possible loan decision. You are essentially an Idaho payday loan expert now. So, get in touch with Idaho Title Loans, Inc. over the phone or complete our online form to get the loan you require.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.