Car Title Loans: How to Use Your Car to Get Emergency Loans with No Job
January 16, 2021 | Peyton Sawyer
Struggling to pay an unforeseen medical bill, home renovation, or auto repair? Don't have a job? No problem! As long as you have a car, there are ways to get you money when you need it most.
Let's take a look at a couple of them, shall we? Hint: We've saved the best 'till last!
How to Use Your Car to Get Emergency Loans
Grab an Auto Equity Loan
The basic characteristics of an auto equity loan are as follows:
- You won't be subject to a credit check. So, whether you have a terrible credit or an amazing credit it won't matter.
- The application process is incredibly short due to the lack of credit checks conducted.
- You need a car title.
- You will get your money on the same day (usually).
By taking out an auto equity loan, you use your car as collateral. However, you don't have to be the full owner to use it.
What does this mean? Well, even if you are still paying (probably monthly) for the car, you can use the chunk you've paid off to grab yourself an auto equity loan.
In other words, you are using the equity that you've built up in the car.
Try a Logbook Loan
A logbook loan is secured on your vehicle. However, unlike an auto equity loan, the lender will own your vehicle until you pay the loan back in full.
The positive side is that you can keep driving and using your vehicle as you please, while you repay it. However, they are incredibly expensive. Because of this, you will be much better off opting for a title loan.
The Best Way to Use Your Car to Get Emergency Loans
Get Yourself Title Loans Online
While title loans are somewhat similar to auto equity loans, you will be able to gain a larger chunk of money since you have to be the full owner of the car.
What Can You Use Title Loans For?
Title loans can be used for all your emergency needs. Whether your house was flooded, your car broke down, or you have an unforeseen medical bill to pay, car title loans can help you out of a seriously sticky situation.
The Advantages of Title Loans Near Me
- All you need is a driver's license (or a different kind of state-issued identification), your lien-free title to your vehicle, and the vehicle itself to apply.
- The entire process can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- The process starts online so you can begin in the comfort of your own home!
- You can receive up to a whopping $15,000 to cover the emergency you're dealing with.
- You get to keep your vehicle while you're paying off the loan (contrary to what people might lead you to believe!).
- You don't need to have a checking account to qualify for our online title loans.
- Title loans give you the money you need when you need it.
- We don't take your credit score into account! Whether you have a terrible, non-existent, or excellent score, we are bound to approve you.
How to Obtain a Title Loan (Hint: It's Super Easy!)
You might not believe us right now, but by the end of our step-by-step guide, you'll understand that when we say "super easy", we mean "super easy".
Stage One: Turn to Google
Type IdahoTitleLoansInc.com into the search bar and hit enter. Alternatively, just click the link!
Stage Two: Complete the Request Form
The form is displayed on our website, so it's easy to find. It should only take a few moments to fill in.
If you don't feel like filling in the form, you can always contact your local Idaho Title Loans Inc storefront via the telephone. We're open during standard business hours.
Stage Three: Wait
You've done the hard part! Now, all you need to do is wait for someone to get in touch. The loan representative will go over the information you provided and explain the rest of the process. They'll also will answer any questions you may have.
Stage Four: Head to The Storefront
Once the phone call is over, head to your nearest Idaho Title Loans Inc. storefront. Don't forget to bring your vehicle, your lien-free vehicle title, and your state-issued ID or driver's license.
Stage Five: Wait
Yep, you might get a bit of deja vu at this point! However, you won't be waiting for too long. All the loan representative has to do is quickly inspect your vehicle and evaluate your paperwork.
Stage Six: Get Your Money!
After they have looked over your documents, they will let you know how much money you qualify for. Then, it will hit your bank account on the same day. We told you it was easy! Do you believe us now?
So, what have we learned? Job or no job there are loan options available to you to help in any emergency you are dealing with.