Fast Rideshare Loans for Lyft Drivers Who Need Cash
Securing a loan as a rideshare driver can be challenging, but with specific loans for Lyft drivers, it's much easier. Knowing which loan types are the best can help you ensure you get the most bang for your buck. In our experience, the top ones are: secured credit card loans, personal loans, cash advance Lyft driver loans, and auto title loans.
In the next few sections, we'll explore each type of Lyft driver loan in detail, so you can decide which is your perfect match.
Top 4 Loans For Lyft Drivers Who Need Cash Fast
1. Secured Credit Card Loans
Secured credit card loans allow you to obtain cash by borrowing against your credit card and supplying collateral. In this case, it might be a property, car, or another valuable asset. The biggest downside of this one of the top four loans for Lyft drivers is that you will need a great credit score. Even though you're securing the loan against an asset, banks still want to see a decent credit score before they agree to lend to you.
2. Personal Loan
If you don't have a credit card and don't want to or can't get one, you can take out a personal loan. There are numerous types of personal loans to discover. However, traditional types from standard banks aren't the quickest. So, if you are in a true emergency, it might be best to opt for a different borrowing method.
3. Cash Advance Lyft Driver Loans
The final two on our list are, by far, the quickest.
A cash advance, otherwise known as a payday loan, is a short-term borrowing method that allows you to get money the same day you apply. With our payday loans, you can borrow between $100 and $500, depending on how much you need to solve your situation.
If you choose this route, you will need to ensure you have the following items:
- A driver's license or another kind of state-issued photo identification
- A blank check from an active checking account in your name
- Your most recent paystub
Provided you have the proper documents, the in-person process can take just half an hour. Typically, our customers use payday loans to fund urgent travel costs, make auto repairs necessary to continue earning money as a Lyft driver, pay for emergency medical bills, and similar situations.
4. Auto Title Loan
An auto title loan from us at Idaho Title Loans, Inc. lets you borrow up to $15,000, depending on the value of your vehicle. Amazingly, all credit situations are welcome, and you only need the following three things:
- Photo identification — Many Lyft drivers choose to use their driver's license when getting a title loan for fast cash. Depending on a store, other types of ID can be accepted as well, but it’s best to contact the store directly to make sure they accept the type you have.
- Vehicle — We inspect your vehicle to establish its worth and, thus, how much you can borrow.
- Lien-free title to your vehicle — A lien-free or clear car title proves you don't have any outstanding debts against your car. Without this, we can't offer you a title loan.
We strongly suggest gathering these documents together before beginning the process of applying for auto title loans in your area. That way, you'll be ready to go when one of our expert loan representatives calls you.
Like payday loans, the in-person process takes just 30 minutes, and you'll receive your money either on the same or the next day at the latest.
To get an auto title loan from us, follow the six-step tutorial here:
- Begin by filling out our short online request form, which sends your basic information directly to your closest Idaho Title Loans, Inc. storefront. If you'd rather contact your local store by telephone, you can do so during standard business hours.
- Once you've submitted your request, make sure you have your phone nearby, as one of our friendly loan experts will call you almost immediately. They schedule an appointment at a location of your choice, answer your questions, confirm your information, and ensure you have the necessary documents.
- After that, head to your meeting point with your required items, as we discussed above. Wait while a representative performs a brief inspection of your vehicle to determine the amount of money you qualify for.
- From here, they will answer any questions you didn't ask initially and review the information provided on the form.
- Finally, you'll receive the money you need on the same or the following bank business day.
Get An Auto Title Loan With Us Today!
There you have it — the fastest rideshare loans for Lyft drivers! For those who ideally needed money yesterday, complete our short inquiry form, and one of the representatives from Idaho Title Loans, Inc. will be in touch within minutes.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.